- I can be mentored by a PBA upperclassman or an older woman from the PBA staff, faculty, or from a local church! (Click on the "WDM Information Sheet for those Desiring a Mentor" link on the sidebar! Fill it out, submit it, and we will get back to you when we find somebody to disciple you!)
- I can make myself available to disciple a younger girl on the PBA campus! (See the "Mentor's Information Sheet" link on the sidebar! Fill it out, submit it, and we will get back to you when we find somebody for you to mentor!)
- I can interview to be on the WDM Team, where I will have the opportunity to help this ministry run! (Click the "I am Interested!" link on the sidebar to let us know that you would like to be considered!)
Thursday, August 24, 2006
So... What exactly can I do in the Women's Discipleship Ministry?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home